Monday 27 January 2014

Lovely Shaylee

Good morning,

I'm Angelique and today's it's my turn again to host the Artbymiran Blog.
I want to share my card with you but first I've got to let you know that Artbymiran is kicking off with a brandnew challenge blog and we're still looking for designers to make that possible.
Sounds interesting?
Have a look at the requirements
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/01/dt-call.html



Do you think you're the one we're looking for, then leave your linky with us
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/01/dt-call.html

Now onto my card for today
I've used Shaylee and you can find her in shop HERE
Such a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl.
Shaylee means Fairy Princess of the Fields, which is an absolute perfect fit for this image.
When I saw Mi Ran's finished drawing I just couldnt resist and was jumping up and down to get my hands on her and start colouring.


I've followed our theme for the month Valentines and coloured her with distress inks and stampin' up refills.
For my list of materials and details, please visit my blog EngelDesignsScrap

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see als the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.
Huggsss, Angelique

2 comments:

  1. Angelique she is absolutely beautiful. Your colouring is superb and the flower spray just scrumptious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Angelique, shes one of my faves, I love your colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete