Monday 24 February 2014

April's Rain

Good morning,

I'm Angelique and today's it's my turn again to host the Artbymiran Blog.
This months theme is green and as my first project for this month was my bottled love project,
it's time for the green card.

For this card I've used Artbymiran's April's Rain
You can find her in store HERE


I've printed her on aquarel paper and coloured with distress inks.
For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget our Facebook group, where you can show off your work created with Artbymirans images and enter into our montly facebook challenge

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

Huggsss, Angelique


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Angelique. Its a beautiful design with awesome colouring. Those flowers are scrumptious and I love the little tag peeking out there.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! Love the soft green colors and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Angelique, love your colouring. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Angelique! Gorgeous design with beautiful colouring & embellishing xx

    ReplyDelete