Sunday 16 February 2014

Blowing Bubbles...

Hello Everyone
Thanks for popping by the Art by Mi Ran Showcase Blog today

Its Joey here from the Challenge team :) with a card to share 
BEFORE
I do though
I just want to give you a heads up that the Valentines Sale on these two images,
It finishes today
You can get yours over in the Art by Mi Ran Shop :)

 Beautiful aren't they :)

For my inspiration today, I have used the gorgeous Blowing Bubbles
I ADORE her :) and I just loved colouring her up
The Showcase Team are currently using a Green theme here on the blog, so I followed suit :)
I coloured her up with copics and a white gel pen for some highlights, the papers, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I have a list of copics I used
Skin - E31, E21, E00, R20, R22, R21, E04, E11, E000
Hair - G07, YG09, YG06, G19, G05, C10, G28
Background - E50, E30, E40
Bubbles - BG10, B000, B00, BV000, B41
Purple - BV23, V28, BV25
White - B41, C1

I hope you liked what I have to share with you today

Thanks again for popping by
and 
DON'T FORGET

The Challenge Blog kicks off on Friday 7th March :)
We would be really excited for you to join us there 
Love Joey
x x x


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning with awesome vibrant colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Desire. It is absolutely stunning!!! Love it! Hugs, Mi Ran xxx

    ReplyDelete