Wednesday 5 February 2014

Time for a Serenade ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog! Today I would like to share a card I made with the lovely Serenade! This month our theme is "GREEN".


I colored this beauty with Copic Markers, fussy cut her out and placed her on the mat. Once she was placed I added Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones under the flute to represent music.

You can see more details about today's card on my blog ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

We would love for you to become a follower of our Blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ruza and Love the yellow and green colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Ruza!! Love the yellow and green combo and the gemstones are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ruza. Love the image and the lovely strong yellow and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Great colouring and love the flourish bling xoxo

    ReplyDelete