Thursday 8 May 2014

AN ELEGANT CANDLE WITH VICTORIA


Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. 

Today I would like to share a candle box I made, decorated with the very elegant 'Victoria'

Here is a close up of the sentiment tag



  
You can find more details and more information on the materials used on my blog: Little Pear Tree
  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is just so creative with awesome colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless. This is sooooo beautiful and her red hair....... STUNNING!

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete