Saturday 5 July 2014

Guest Designer - Jane Tillsley

Good morning, it's time to meet our 1st Guest Designer for the month of July Jane Tillsley.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now:

Hi my name is Jane and i live in Redditch in the uk with my very patient  husband. I have 2 grown up children and 3 lovely grandsons and 1 beautiful grandaughter.I have always done some sort of craft and up untill last year my passion was my dollhouses of which i have 3.
I started card making just over 12 months ago inspired by my sister who has been doing it a long time. I had a few promarker but had never used them till the begining of this year when i discovered digis.  I always loved colouring as a child so this was easy to do.

For her 1st creation Jane used the very cute Patsie.  And she went with the theme of the month which is Patriotic colors!


Doesn't Patsy look totally awesome in the red, white and blue?!?  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Jane will be back on the 19th of July for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments: