Saturday 30 August 2014

I Will Not Hit Boys !!!

Hello and Welcome!

Amanda here, and all ready to take care of you and your inspiration needs! 
We are almost at the end of our month of school themed inspiration so I believe it is time for a little naughtiness! Did you hit boys? Or did the "tickle the knee test" prove you to be boy crazy? 

Today I have colored for you 


Well our little Kaite here has had to stay after school and write sentences on the board!
I hope you love her as much as I loved being able to color this amazing image drawn by our lovely Mi Ran. 


 Now when your all done checking out everything our amazing creator Mi Ran has feel free to come 
visit me for a spell. 

1 comment:

  1. Amanda this is a gorgeous school creation. Love the black boards and the fussy cutting around her.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete