Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mystica

Hi Jackie here today, sharing a new image that I really love !!

Mi Ran has been busy creating some fabulous images 
and with so many new ones in the store it is so hard to 
pick just one to play with.

This beautiful image, with her full skirt of pleats
and her beautiful hair was one I so wanted to color up!!

Here she is Mystica


Look at those pleats so much fun, challenging and still excited to share 
yes still a ways to go to master them but can't get it if you don't practice!!


You can find Loving Mystica here in the store 
we would love to see your take with her!

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ 
where I will share more details on all the fabulous dies and punches I used!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

Hugs!! 
Jackie 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with the blue and yellow colouring. Just adore the layering.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete