Saturday 18 October 2014

Guest Designer - Pauline Yates - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation from our 1st Guest Designer for the month of October Pauline Yates.


In case you missed her 1st post with us this month here's a little introduction for her.

Hello, my name is Pauline Yates, and I live in Brisbane , sunny Queensland Australia. I have four adult children and eight grandchildren. I have been crafting for many years with everything ranging from, quilting, embroidery, paper tole , folk art, bear making and everything in between. However my card making is my main interest at this time and I just can’t get enough of it. I love to use all my creative juices on choosing papers, lace and die cuts to go with the images I want to colour. With the invention of digital stamps , it opens up a whole new world. I use copic markers most of the time , but have recently been trying out distress inks too. 

The second card I have made is one of my favourite cards ever.

So let's see her 2nd fabulous creation where she followed our theme the month Fall colors.  For this card she used the fabulous image Spring blush.
Here is a close up of flowers used.
She really made an adorable card with so many fun details. You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. We thank you very much Pauline for your time with us as a GDT!!!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment