Tuesday 4 November 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Hello MiRan lovers everywhere! It's Tammy Louise on the Mi Ran inspiration page today and I hope this Tuesday has started off well for you all?  I'm going to share a beautiful digital image called Miss Tatoo on a Christmas card because soon . . . Baby It''s gonna be cold outside!!!! lol  


The theme for this week at the MiRan challenge is Christmas any color other than the customary red and green!  So, I've gone pink!  I found some terrific pink paper and embellished it in every way possible with white and glitter!!  Just like her, it's as glamorous as she is!  Her ball gown is stunning and the beautiful hair do with that high back and her adorable little dimple makes her sexy and adorable! 


INGREDIENTS: 


 MEDIUMS: 
Copics R30,34,37 hair
R81,83,85 dress
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

For more of the ingredients and more inspiration please join me at my blog and be sure to join my current candy too!  
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment