Monday 23 February 2015

Davina

Good morning!  This is Bonnie here, and it's my pleasure to host the Art by MiRan blog today.  I would love to share a card I made using the gorgeous new image Davina.


I had so much fun playing around with color on her.  For details, please visit my blog.

We would love for you to follow our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the beautiful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have an Art by MiRan Facebook Group where we offer a couple of monthly challenges. It's a fantastic place to share your projects, find inspiration, and take a chance at winning some prizes.  Don't hesitate to come on over, join the fun, meet the design team members, and chat with Mi Ran!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome week!

xo Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment