Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bed Time - Crafting Vicky

Big hello!  I haven't been crafting much but I have been coloring images and one of them is the one that's on this card!

I just fell in love with this image Bed Time and knew that I wanted to do something with her.  Wasn't sure until last morning what.... lol she was colored for a little bit and only got onto a card.
Digital Stamp - Bed Time, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I've been kind of in a funk right now and I wanted to challenge myself so I used a sketch that I found online and did a totally new type of flower homemade!  So I was pretty happy with the sweet result.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment