Tuesday 16 June 2015

Happy Birthday to You ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog

This month our Theme is to create "Anything but a Square Card", and
this is pretty easy for me as I don't make many square cards.


This lovely lady is called Flutterby, and is one of the many Digital Stamps
 available over at the Art by Miran's Etsy Store.

You can see more details about today's project on my blog

We have a Artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer various challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... where we host bi-weekly challenges ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment